Friday, September 20, 2013

CTS - 20th September 2013 - Individual Documentation of Band Performance

Individual Documentation of your band performance on 13th September 2013.
Should include the following:
  • Instrumental Development
  • Instrument Analysis and Evaluation of Instrument
  • Logo Sketches and Evaluation of Sketches
  • Final Logo Design
  • Poster Drafts/Sketches and Evaluation of sketches
  • 'The big change'
Instrumental Development - The thought process that went down when designing my instrument. It also shows other design(s) that I tried experimenting with before making my instrument.



Instrument Analysis and Evaluation of Instrument - A quick rundown of the components that make up my instrument as well as a small evaluation on it detailing and commenting on the instrument about it's durability, function, and size.




Logo Sketches and Evaluation of Sketches - Sketches and drafts of logo ideas with some short evaluations. This so that I can ensure I have a wide variety of different ideas before sticking to one.




Final Logo Design - The final logo design that I had chosen with some annotations to help illustrate what certain parts of the logo mean and what they represent.



 Poster Drafts/Sketches and Evaluation of sketches - Sketches and drafts of the poster designs and ideas with a short evaluation for each to help illustrate certain points in the poster.



'The Big Change' - The reasons for the scrapping of my ideas and/or the sudden convergence into the completely different poster designed by Joshua's sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment