Sunday, November 24, 2013

English - Assignment 2

English - Assignment 2

For our second assignment, we were told to create a video on future cities as a means of doing an oral presentation. My team and I decided to go with Osaka, seeing as most of us love Japan and its culture. We were to tasked to talk about the following points:

1. Security
 
2. Water and waste management
 
3. Tourism and Hospitality
 
4. Transport, Energy Management and Disaster Relief 
 
5. Green Building

I was tasked on getting the information and talking about Green Buildings. I did my research through the help of several websites and books. After obtaining the needed information I wrote a small list of important points.
The list was used as a guide for when I was recording the video, often looking back at the list and resuming the recording to elaborate more on it.
Overall, this experience was fun. I had learned a lot of skills pertaining to oral presentations as well as video presentations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment